Absolut Vodka, Tomato Juice, Hot Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Lemon Juice, Ground Black Pepper, Garlic Salt, Lemon, Celery
- 1½ Parts 45 ml 1½ oz Absolut Vodka
- 5 Parts 150 ml 5 oz Tomato Juice
- 4 Dashes 4 Dashes 4 Dashes Hot Sauce
- ⅓ Part 10 ml ⅓ oz Worcestershire Sauce
- ⅓ Part 10 ml ⅓ oz Lemon Juice
- 1 Pinch 1 Pinch 1 Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Pinch 1 Pinch 1 Pinch Garlic Salt
- 1 Wedge 1 Wedge 1 Wedge Lemon
- 1 Stick 1 Stick 1 Stick Celery
How to mix
Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Stir and pour into a highball glass. Garnish with a lemon wedge and a celery stick.
Story about Bloody Mary
• If you’re making one for brunch, then don’t make your Bloody Mary too strong.
• Legend says that the first Bloody Mary was actually made with gin rather than vodka (which we today know as a Red Snapper).Gin was then substituted with vodka and the drink became incredibly popular in the US!.
• Substitute the tomato juice with Clamato juice and all of a sudden you have a Bloody Caesar instead (in hand)!
• There are probably as many variations of Bloody Marys as there are bartenders. Your imagination is your only limit when it comes to experimenting!