Chili Lime Seasoning, Tomato Juice, Lime Juice, Hot Sauce, Soy Sauce, Beer, Lime
- Ice Cubes
- 1 To Taste 1 To Taste 1 To Taste Chili Lime Seasoning
- 3⅓ Parts 100 ml 3⅓ oz Tomato Juice
- 1⅓ Parts 40 ml 1⅓ oz Lime Juice
- 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Wedge 1 Wedge 1 Wedge Lime
How to mix
Rim a highball glass using a Lime Wedge and some Chili Lime Seasoning. Fill the glass with ice, then add all ingredients. Top up with Mexican Lager, and garnish with a lime wedge. Serve with the rest of the beer on the side, and continue topping up as you drink.
Story about Michelada
The Michelada recipe, much like the Bloody Mary, is very open to interpretation and should always be made to taste. Want something spicier? Use more hot sauce. Want something saltier? Add a pinch of salt. Think it would taste good with some chopped cilantro? Go for it! The recipe above is a great place to start, but what matters most in the end is that you like it, so make sure to experiment!