Absolut Vodka, Kahlúa, Espresso, Coffee Beans
- Ice Cubes
- 1⅓ Parts 40 ml 1⅓ oz Absolut Vodka
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Kahlúa
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Espresso
- 3 Whole 3 Whole 3 Whole Coffee Beans
How to mix
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Shake and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with coffee beans.
Story about Espresso Martini
The famous Espresso Martini is a top drink and a classic Kahlua cocktail. Invented by the famous late bartender Dick Bradsell, as a peculiar request from a British top model in his London bar in 1983. The Espresso Martini is a cocktail with a story, a history and a legacy.
• Prepare the espresso coffee beforehand and let it chill. That will help to minimize the dilution, make your drink colder and even tastier!
• When shaking: Remember to wake the drink to life, do not rock it to bed. That will also improve the frothy foam on top of your final drink.
• When straining: Make sure to pour the drink brisk and swift from your shaker. That will help getting all that beautiful foam out and land on top of your drink.
• Legend says that when late bartender legend Dick Bradsell invented the Espresso Martini a super model walked up to him and said the famous words:“Can you please make something that will wake me up and then f**k me up?"