Absolut Vodka, Lemon Juice, Apple Liqueur, Apple Juice, Simple Syrup
- Ice Cubes
- 1½ Parts 45 ml 1½ oz Absolut Vodka
- ¾ Part 25 ml ¾ oz Lemon Juice
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Apple Liqueur
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Apple Juice
- ¾ Part 25 ml ¾ oz Simple Syrup
How to make
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
Story about Appletini
The Appletini is one of the most popular alternatives of the Martini. Created in Hollywood in 1997, the Appletini is usually made by adding a splash of apple cider or apple juice to vodka.