Absolut Vodka, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Créme De Mure, Blackberries
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part 30 ml 1 oz Absolut Vodka
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Lemon Juice
- ⅓ Part 10 ml ⅓ oz Simple Syrup
- ⅓ Part 10 ml ⅓ oz Créme De Mure
- 2 Whole 2 Whole 2 Whole Blackberries
How to mix
Fill a rocks glass with crushed ice. Add all ingredients. Garnish with two blackberries.
Story about Vodka Bramble
The blackberry is one of the more majestic-looking fruits around, and this -- combined with a flourishing cultivation of this bramble -- has currently made it boom in bars all over the globe. Trivia: Superstitious Brits thought that the Devil peed on blackberries on September 29, thus didn't pick them after that date. Muddled, the blackberry is deeply red.