The Swedish Paloma
- 1½ Parts Absolut Grapefruit
- 1½ Parts Ruby Grapefruit Juice
- ⅓ Part Lime Juice
- Soda Water
- 1 Wedge Grapefruit
How to mix
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add Absolut Grapefruit, ruby grapefruit juice and lime juice. Shake and strain into a highball glass. Top up with soda water. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge and a sugar rim.
About The Swedish Paloma
• When rimming your glass, use a flavored salt to spice things up a bit!
• Paloma means dove in Spanish.
• Make sure to use plenty of ice in the glass. That will keep your drink colder, crisper and fizzier longer.