Grapefruit Vodka Tonic
Absolut Grapefruit, Tonic Water, Grapefruit
- Ice Cubes
- 1½ Parts 45 ml 1½ oz Absolut Grapefruit
- 4 Parts 120 ml 4 oz Tonic Water
- 1 Wedge 1 Wedge 1 Wedge Grapefruit
How to mix
Fill a highball glass with ice cubes. Add all ingredients and stir. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
Story about Grapefruit Vodka Tonic
• Use a tall glass / highball glass rather than a short glass. That ensures that the drink stays carbonated for a longer period of time.
• Make sure to use plenty of ice in the glass. That will keep your drink colder, crisper and fizzier longer.
• Balance and proportions are key. A good ratio is 1 part vodka to 3 parts tonic.
• Garnish the drink with your favorite fruits and berries in season to give it a fun twist.