Absolut Vodka, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Soda Water, Cherry, Orange
- Ice Cubes
- 1½ Parts 45 ml 1½ oz Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part 30 ml 1 oz Lemon Juice
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Simple Syrup
- Soda Water
- 1 Whole 1 Whole 1 Whole Cherry
- 2 Wedges 2 Wedges 2 Wedges Orange
How to mix
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add Absolut Vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup. Shake and strain into a highball glass. Top up with soda water. Garnish with a cherry and two wedges of orange.
Story about Vodka Collins
• The Collins is a true classic that’s been around since the 1800’s and after tasting one, you’ll understand why! Some would even call it a grownups lemonade because it’s so delicious.
• Balance and proportions is key. You don’t want it to be too strong, too sour, too sweet or too watery. Aim to get the proportions just right. And what's 100% right for you, only you can know!
• In the mood for something like a Mojito? Add some fresh mint leaves to your Collins and, voilà; now you have something very close to a Vodka Mojito!