Absolut Raspberri, Simple Syrup, Lemon Juice, Black Raspberry Liqueur, Soda Water, Raspberries
- Ice Cubes
- 1⅓ Parts 40 ml 1⅓ oz Absolut Raspberri
- ⅓ Part 10 ml ⅓ oz Simple Syrup
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Lemon Juice
- ⅓ Part 10 ml ⅓ oz Black Raspberry Liqueur
- Soda Water
- 5 Whole 5 Whole 5 Whole Raspberries
How to mix
Fill a highball glass with ice cubes. Add Absolut Raspberri, simple syrup, lemon juice and black raspberry liqueur. Top up with soda water. Garnish with raspberries.
Story about Raspberry Collins
• The Collins is a true classic that’s been around since the 1800’s and after tasting one, you’ll understand why! Some would even call it a grownups lemonade because it’s so delicious.
• Balance and proportions are key. You don’t want it to be too strong, too sour, too sweet or too watery. Aim to get the proportions just right. And what's 100% right for you, only you can know!
• In the mood for something like a Mojito? Add some fresh mint leaves to your Collins and, voilà; now you have something very close to a Vodka Mojito!