Lemon-lime Soda, Pimms Cup No 1, Cucumber, Lemon, Orange, Mint Leaf, Strawberry
- Ice Cubes
- 4 Parts 120 ml 4 oz Lemon-lime Soda
- 2 Parts 60 ml 2 oz Pimms Cup No 1
- 2 Wheels 2 Wheels 2 Wheels Cucumber
- 1 Slice 1 Slice 1 Slice Lemon
- 1 Slice 1 Slice 1 Slice Orange
- 1 Sprig 1 Sprig 1 Sprig Mint Leaf
- 1 Half 1 Half 1 Half Strawberry
How to mix
Fill a highball glass with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Stir. Garnish with two cucumber wheels, a lemon slice, an orange slice, a mint leaf sprig and a strawberry.
Story about Pimm's Cup
Pimm's was first produced in 1823 by James Pimm, a farmer's son from Kent who became the owner of an oyster bar in the City of London, near the Bank of England. Pimm offered the tonic (a gin-based drink containing quinine and a secret mixture of herbs) as an aid to digestion, serving it in a small tankard known as a "No. 1 Cup", hence its subsequent name.