Raspberry Summer Punch
Absolut Vodka, Black Currant Liqueur, Raspberry Puree, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Champagne, Blackberry
- Crushed Ice
- 1 Part 30 ml 1 oz Absolut Vodka
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Black Currant Liqueur
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Raspberry Puree
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Lemon Juice
- ⅓ Part 10 ml ⅓ oz Simple Syrup
- 1 Whole 1 Whole 1 Whole Blackberry
How to mix
Fill a highball glass with crushed ice. Add Absolut Vodka, black currant liqueur, raspberry puree, lemon juice and simple syrup. Stir. Top up with champagne. Garnish with a blackberry.
Story about Raspberry Summer Punch
Drinks on a picnic? Good idea, but keeping them cold can be hard. Here is a tip to make them as neat as home: Bring all ingredients separately, and don't mix until just before the drinks are served. Going somewhere where you can buy ice? Buy it there! If not, the key is to bring plenty, keep it as cold as possible, and strain the water off before mixing.