Lemon Drop Martini
Absolut Vodka, Absolut Citron, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Triple Sec, Lemon Zest
- Ice Cubes
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Absolut Vodka
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Absolut Citron
- 1 Part 30 ml 1 oz Lemon Juice
- ⅓ Part 10 ml ⅓ oz Simple Syrup
- ⅓ Part 10 ml ⅓ oz Triple Sec
- 1 Twist 1 Twist 1 Twist Lemon Zest
How to mix
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Shake and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a twisted lemon zest.
Story about Lemon Drop Martini
The Lemon Drop Martini is a classic 80s cocktail with a simple to follow recipe. Popular for its sweet and sour taste, and with its origins dating back to San Francisco, California in the 1970s, this chilled cocktail is today mostly enjoyed on special occasions.