The Swedish Paloma
Absolut Grapefruit, Ruby Grapefruit Juice, Lime Juice, Soda Water, Grapefruit
- Ice Cubes
- 1½ Parts 45 ml 1½ oz Absolut Grapefruit
- 1½ Parts 45 ml 1½ oz Ruby Grapefruit Juice
- ⅓ Part 10 ml ⅓ oz Lime Juice
- Soda Water
- 1 Wedge 1 Wedge 1 Wedge Grapefruit
How to mix
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add Absolut Grapefruit, ruby grapefruit juice and lime juice. Shake and strain into a highball glass. Top up with soda water. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge and a salt rim.
Story about The Swedish Paloma
• When rimming your glass, use a flavored salt to spice things up a bit!
• Paloma means dove in Spanish.
• Make sure to use plenty of ice in the glass. That will keep your drink colder, crisper and fizzier longer.