Absolut Smoked Pineapple
Lemon, Pineapple, Sage, Simple Syrup, Absolut Vodka, Scotch Whisky, Pineapple, Sage
- 8 Pieces 8 Pieces 8 Pieces Lemon
- 6 Pieces 6 Pieces 6 Pieces Pineapple
- 6 Leaves 6 Leaves 6 Leaves Sage
- ⅔ Part 20 ml ⅔ oz Simple Syrup
- 1⅔ Parts 50 ml 1⅔ oz Absolut Vodka
- Crushed Ice
- 4 Dashes 4 Dashes 4 Dashes Scotch Whisky
- 1 Wedge 1 Wedge 1 Wedge Pineapple
- 1 Sprig 1 Sprig 1 Sprig Sage
How to mix
Cut half a Lemon into 8 pieces. Add the Lemon along with 6 pieces of fresh Pineapple, some Sage and Simple Syrup to a rocks glass. Muddle everything together in the glass, then add Absolut Vodka. Fill the glass with crushed ice and give it all a stir. Add 4 dashes of smoky Peated Whisky, then garnish with a sprig of Sage and a Pineapple wedge. Enjoy!
Story about Absolut Smoked Pineapple
This cocktail gets its smoky profile from peated whisky. As long as its smoky, you can use any whisky you prefer, so don't be afraid to experiment!