Absolut Vodka, Soda Water, Lime Juice, Lime
- Ice Cubes
- 1⅓ Parts 40 ml 1⅓ oz Absolut Vodka
- 5 Parts 150 ml 5 oz Soda Water
- ½ Part 15 ml ½ oz Lime Juice
- 2 Wheels 2 Wheels 2 Wheels Lime
How to make
Fill a rocks glass with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Garnish with two lime wheels.
Story about Vodka Soda
• This is a tasteful yet low calorie drink. Below 100 calories per serving.
• Make sure to use plenty of ice in the glass. That will keep your drink colder, crisper and fizzier longer.
• Garnish the drink with your favorite fruits and berries in season to give it a fun twist.
• Balance and proportions are key. A good ratio is around 1 part vodka to 4 parts soda.